Unfortunately we cannot exchange or refund for change of mind. All exchange or refund request for starter kits or mod must come with the box of the machine and proof of purchase.
Our online return policy is valid for 14 days. If 14 days have passed since your purchase, regrettably, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange for the product for any reason.
You are responsible for paying for the shipping expenses for any refund or exchange request.
The time taken for the exchanged product may vary depending on the place you live in and its distance.
Pick-Up is available. Please contact us to arrange pick up.
If you haven’t received the refund money yet, try checking your bank account again.
Try getting in touch with your credit card issuing provider; it may take some time before your refund is officially reversed due to the technical work involved in the process.
We only agree to refund regular priced items, and unfortunately cannot refund sale items.
We only exchange items and products if they are damaged or defective. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item too.
WHAT DOES THE WARRANTY COVER?
- Authentic products determined by us to have manufacturing, material or workmanship defects.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence, misuse or improper storage
- Damage of a product resulting from user modification of the product
- Damage caused by natural disaster
- Products with external signs of damage
- Theft or loss of the product (including loss in transit)
- E-liquid, or damage caused by e-liquid
- Batteries and damage to a product caused by a battery
For dotMod products, dotMod offers a lifetime warranty for their products. During the first 6 months of purchase, Vaper Choice will help examine the product. However, if we cannot identify the issue, the product will need to be sent back to dotMod for further examination and fix. Customers are responsible for the shipping and returns cost for dotMod’s warranty service. For more information, refer to dotMod’s warranty & returns page: https://dotmod.com/pages/warranty-returns (information dated 23 Jan 2020)