- 18mm diameter
- 65mm length
- Capacity: 2600mah
- Rated Capacity: 2500mAh
- Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 4A
- Plus Continuous Charging current: 12A
- Maximum Continuous Discharge: 30A
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Charge voltage: 4.20±0.05V
- Cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Battery Top: Flat Top
- Size: 18650
- Color: Green Sony VTC5 18650 2600mAh 30A Flat Top Battery
Out of stock
- Simply charge by connecting it with the wall adapter (output: DC 5V) via USB cable.
- Do not plug into computers, or other USB-capable devices
- Do not use while charging
- Never overcharge your battery. Do not leave it plugged in unattended when you are asleep or away from the home
- Only charge with the charger and power adapter that comes with the battery.
- Do not over-discharge or over-charge your battery.
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage of 3.6V) as soon as possible. Batteries that are fully drained and left in a discharged state for a long time could result in irreversible damage.
- Do not short circuit to prevent massive release of current.
- Do not dispose in fire.
- Do not leave unattended inside a vehicle.
- Do not store or carry your batteries in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects.
- Do not leave unattended while charging.
- Discontinue use if the battery looks worn, torn, or is exhibiting unusual
- Use cases to protect your batteries. Be careful throwing your device and batteries in your pocket or purse, especially with things like keys or coins that can also compromise the batteries safety.
- Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries
Note:The user must have an appropriate understanding of the potential dangers of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VAPERCHOICE.COM.AU/VAPERCHOICE is not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.