- 1x Tripod RTA (1x Chamber & Chimney Reducer pre-installed)
- 1x Set of spares (2x Post Screws, 1x O-ring Kit, 1x Tank Body, 1x AF Pins Kit)
- 1x User Guide
- 1x Warranty Card
- Air flow tuning via 4 pin options with air hole D=1.0mm/1.2mm/ 1.5mm/1.8mm pinned inside a D=4.0mm nest or via an AFCS Ring adjusting from zero to D=4.0mm.
- M2.5mm pan head phillips post screws.
- Two parts screw-in custom Drip Tip / inner D=4.0mm, can also host any 510 drip tip.
- 10.0mm post-to-post space, ~6.6mm post-to-post net space , ~5.8mm coil space.
- Tank capacity 2ml.
- Max. net coiling height ~9.0mm (C & C Reducer out) / ~5.3mm (C & C Reducer in)
- Chimney top inner D ~5.2mm (C & C Reducer out) / ~3.0mm (C & C Reducer in)
- Height 510 excl., 39mm [Drip Tip off] / 47.0mm [Drip Tip on]
- Weight ~56g
- SS316 foodgrade metal parts, PEEK Thermoplastic Insulators, POM (Acetal) Drip Tip, Steel nickel plated Post Screws, Borosilicate Glass Tank
- The Deck. The deck of the Tripod is targeted for single coil setups with design details aiming to facilitate and improve rebuilding process as much as possible.
- The Adjustable Chamber and Chimney
- Increased Capacity. Add to the above an upcoming extended capacity kit from 3.5mL to 2mL
- The Air Flow. You may tune air flow via four pin options
- Custom Drip Tip
- Optimised Ergonomics. We have based on the concept of a thread-less mechanism with twist and pull / push actions in order to design and manufacture high precision parts that make vaping with an RTA so much easier.