A Tiny Tube-Like Shape
The iJust ONE comes in a quite small size, much convenient and comfortable to carry around
Battery Life Indication
You can easily know the remaining battery life after a puff by checking the light condition.
Charge and Use
- Simply charge by connecting it with the wall adapter (output: DC 5V) via USB cable.
- Do not use while charging
- Do not plug into computers, or other USB-capable devices
- Only charge with the charger and power adapter that comes with the battery.
- Never overcharge your battery. Do not leave it plugged in unattended when you are asleep or away from the home.
- Use cases to protect your batteries. Be careful throwing your device and batteries in your pocket or purse, especially with things like keys or coins that can also compromise the batteries safety.